Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hair Stylist Birthday Cake I Like My Hair Stylist...how Do I Get To Talk To Her More?

I like my hair stylist...how do I get to talk to her more? - hair stylist birthday cake

Thus, the 29th and I've seen the same hairdresser twice now. It seems to click and still enough to talk and have a lot in common. Shes never had a significant other mentions about her ex-boyfriend even speak. You know, I went through a break at the end of last year when he was approached once again why he moved. It sounded like they are also through a rough break last year.

Not sure if it means anything, but if shes speaking party or shes she has always been a point to say that he went with his parents or his girlfriend. His birthday is in 2 weeks and asked about his plans and said he has not really. I can only assume it is unique. Id like to really get to know more and we will inform you id like it!

I know that they are on Facebook - what can I tell her not believe that one creep in? ;)

1 comment:

Susan C said...

Questions for coffee or lunch during the week and see how it goes ...

Post a Comment