Saturday, November 7, 2009

Emerson Dvd Recorders Problems Right Out Of The Box Can't Get Video When Playing Dvd--got A New Tv And Can't Remember How It Was Hooked Up To The Old One?

Can't get video when playing dvd--got a new tv and can't remember how it was hooked up to the old one? - emerson dvd recorders problems right out of the box

Ok - I have a new TV - I have a sound system RCA rt2500-dish and a TV Emerson DVD / VCR Recorder - problem - when I read in a DVD - I sound - but no picture - When you connect the DVD Player to the hole against the N-TV - audio and video to me --- I know it's something simple that I am doing wrong - Please ELP - me crazy - I ust leave it connected to the front - but it would play through the sound system - I need a simple explanation of what I need to change --- Thanks! I changed all the cables of tomorrow ----

2 comments:

Firefed said...

What kind of TV you bought?

christopher t said...

OK, go to the menu of the TV, and it should be a part of the auxiliary input. You want to choose another, which corresponds to the inputs on the back of staff.
It also works with the red, white and yellow or red, green and blue?

Post a Comment