Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dan Carter Tee Toronto I Was Wondering , Does Dan Carter Use The Normal Supatee Or Supatee Xtra Or The Joey Tee?

I was wondering , does Dan Carter use the normal supatee or supatee xtra or the joey tee? - dan carter tee toronto

Yes, you can def video in the absence of freak and photos by Dan Carter will be kicked seen ... although I do not really care about the shirt .. If I is adivot with a big, but then you press the heel on the floor and make the old school and it works. for some reason I do not like the style of torpedoes.

3 comments:

Cam the Australian man...... said...

The Xtra is Supatee Dan, man uses.

Cam the Australian man...... said...

The Xtra is Supatee Dan, man uses.

Cam the Australian man...... said...

The Xtra is Supatee Dan, man uses.

Post a Comment