Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Victorian Tear Vessels I Have A125 Y/O 2 Story Victorian Home Needs New Roof, 48 Squares Got Quoted A Price, Please Help?

I have a125 Y/O 2 story Victorian home needs new roof, 48 squares got quoted a price, please help? - victorian tear vessels

That is 48 places and is an area of 12/12. There are 3 layers of 1 Shake layer of shingles and. I did get a contract and give me a price to boot, and replace the roof of asphalt tiles for 30 years. He quoted me $ 24,000 for this project? Boys Will this high-fashion to you? I thought this project, I spend 8 to 10k

7 comments:

firm_sha... said...

Get a few quotes from roofers another area that has been in business for at least 10 years. I recently installed a ceiling fan for $ 200.

Our first appointment for the same work was $ 800. Shopping in saved us big time.

dragon_p... said...

ONLY 24K! My father has a similar project, and it cost around 40k!

Marvin F said...

I know very well if the price is right, but you can always refinance me sick and the money Call me at 310-649-0558 x 106

theevilf... said...

24 K may seem high, but that's a lot of work. Teradown Layer 3 - I want 2 are going again, but 28 is not reasonable.

Black Fedora said...

Yes .. Sounds .... high an estimate of the number and talk with your insurance agent to see if the repairs are covered.

M W said...

I wish I had an appointment more. $ 24k seems about one third longer than I expected.

Tom A said...

Listen theevilfez

Post a Comment