Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sears Girdles I Was Accused Of Stealing For Being Sears For Being In The Fittin Room More Than 20 Mins. Can I Sue For Discri

I was accused of stealing for being Sears for being in the fittin room more than 20 mins. can i sue for discri - sears girdles

Discrinimation can I sue? My sister works part time after school and Sears part-time job at Macy's, and because the two go to school. I'm home from work at about 7pm and went to Old Navy, then his work in the vicinity of Sears was to find a band that I saw on television advertising. After losing more than 15 pounds, I was between sizes and recorded two of each size, so it was in the editing room for more than 20 minutes to try with my jeans, to ensure that the right ones. After I picked my sister said that the discount for family memebers receive. After I left about 8:30 ET had decided to eat something in the ego, and again at 9pm, because that is, how long they want to get my sister and I still can not lose on gas and that is to strip back to their homeland. She asked me during the meal and the GI she said suspending the flight was over 20 minutes to testers .. Did I say that because I am black female who has done the ACCU

No comments:

Post a Comment