Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hidden Car Antenna Hidden Camera Help. Where Should I Look For One?

Hidden camera help. Where should I look for one? - hidden car antenna

Some jerk broke the antenna on my car and scratched my car. I can tell, the car was not a scratch. Done manually. In planning to get a hidden camera. The only place I can put in a garage .. Perhaps in the cavity. Where can I find a good hidden camera where I can register the night. (I suspect that things are done at night or early morning

6 comments:

John himself said...

I have a game camera that I was in the woods. Proposal triggers. Not only do you pictures of guys want him to frighten beejeebers Flash. Cabelas search or athletes.

Dont touch that dial said...

41ea # 4 shot in a 3 "12ga
works very well after dark to here ...

bob said...

presented in British Columbia will not be able to see and to care

Benedict V Z said...

Go to, spystuff.com have a variety of accessories!

JHAEZ an RT and a PIANIST said...

Go to amazon.com. There he could see a variety of spy cameras. So hurry up! =)

For success,
Jhaez

Jeff™ said...

You should find this page>>


http://www.hiddencamera.com/camera.acgi $ search? Cart = [cart] & & template = = text3data results.html & Wireless asint1sort = 1 & astitlesort = 2

Post a Comment