Sunday, February 14, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar And Obsessive Disorder Is There Such Thing As An Obsessive Personality?

Is there such thing as an obsessive personality? - apple cider vinegar and obsessive disorder

Not OCD, but I obsess over things so much that I can not sleep because I always have is what is the theme (work, money is concerned, my friend - who is currently the case). Does this make since? Suggestions? I take vitamins in the hope that it helps? I also read from drinking cider vinegar, but it's true lol) ugly (. Ideas?

3 comments:

i'm a little teapot said...

In any case, fear. Yes, me too ... seriously: - / I'm worried again, think things over and over in my head, playing with the scenarios in my head, gritted his teeth, etc., etc., but this is perhaps not the best option for you, but Take anxiety medications (Wellbutrin) and helps a lot, you can really imagine a class without getting a bad situation or worried about my friend. Anyway, I'm sorry, but you certainly Arent alone! Talk to your friend or your mother (That's what I do) good luck!

SoAZ Gal said...

They are afraid. This is not a disorder. It comes more than others, but some. You need to have a particularly difficult case. Go to your doctor and tell him you are anxious, nervous or worried, and impact on their daily life and sleep. See if he can prescribe something in order for a temporary period during which you can get a grip. Vitamins are good, but no cure.

Amsterdam Conversations said...

quite the opposite. join the club.

Post a Comment