Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Best Highlights In Hair Need Advice For Terrible Yellowish Highlights On Brown Hair?

Need advice for terrible yellowish highlights on brown hair? - 2010 best highlights in hair

OK, so a few days ago I went to the hairdresser and damaged hair with a trace of ash, now that my hair is yellow top and look awful ... Do you think that after a week of going back into another room and could be a number of places with his hair and the beach is your girlfriend? by the way my natural brown hair but want to change my 2010:) Oh, and I use to do a purple shampoo for Sebastian and nothing.

3 comments:

Miss Elaina♥ said...

You must go back to her hairdresser first and tell them that you are not satisfied with the highlights. Then they will arrange for free until you like it:)
Tell me, is trying to live with the new hair for a while, but I really do not.
I am sure that wear down, so you see it as you want: D
The blonde would look good.
;]

sj said...

Sue Barber.

sj said...

Sue Barber.

Post a Comment