Friday, January 1, 2010

Pembroke Pines Homes For Sale Moving To Pembroke Pines -- I Think!?

Moving to Pembroke Pines -- I think!? - pembroke pines homes for sale

They offered me a job in Doral, FL. The job is a promotion, so moving from northern VA to Broward County. Based on the responses I received to my previous post, it appears that Pembroke Pines or the surrounding area, my best bet is to buy a house. Would you like to collect more detailed information about Pembroke Pines - schools, special education, medicine, real estate, and do things on the family in the area. Of course, this is not a problem with me, because now I commute 60-90 minutes per day. I also speak Spanish, so language is no problem. I would appreciate any information about Pembroke Pines, that people can offer.

- BTA --

1 comment:

leslie said...

Pembroke Pines is located in western Broward County. The area is relatively new, including homes, shopping centers, restaurants, schools and roads and the westward expansion. As prices for housing, which, secondary and higher middle-class neighborhoods vary. The area is good as far as gardening and maintained clean. There are 3 hospitals in the area of Pembroke Pines. The FT. Lauderdale Airport is about 15 minutes from Nice Airport, convenient for Pembroke Pines. (We live in Miami, but in and outside of the feet. Lauderdale rather than Miami.) If you work in the Doral, Pembroke Pines will be 20 minutes, peak a trip for you (except for congestion.) Everything you need is easily accessible to shopping malls, cinemas, shopping malls, vacation, beach 20 minutes by car from the Florida Turnpike is also there. It is a very beautiful and I really think you would be much happier with his family in Pembroke Pines, instead of Miami. Good luck with your move. We hope you find a house to love you and your family.

Post a Comment