Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday Retirement Communities Do Mice Communicate? Do They Warn Each Other?

Do mice communicate? Do they warn each other? - holiday retirement communities

Here's one for youguys. I recently went to my parents' house during the holidays. They live in a neighborhood of upper middle class neighborhood very nice very own retirement in California. He slept in the room where he saw a little mouse, the doors to the room. I was surprised. can not expect a mouse in the house. I told my mother and out of the trap, which consists of a rectangular box open at both ends with adhesive in the case of the mouse as soon as it comes. These traps were placed on the side walls, because my mother told me that mice like to run in the side walls. Well, it worked. At 4 hours, I heard a noise, the creaking of the mouse caught and cries and cries. After removing it, replacing my mother a trap. When I asked why, he said that generally run for two are. Looked In fact, later in the evening, I have a different mouse quitely as I sat in front of the TV. He has avoided all traps.i rectangular saw him on the side of the wall and around traps. I have decided to try this. I have a few crumbs and placebefore the door and into another. he ate before, but without the box. Do you? were the cries of the other mice a warning? I want to hear your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment